Teesside is a major European centre for the chemical and petroleum processing sector, making it an ideal location to study this field. The oil and gas industry is well represented with a range of internationally recognised companies operating in the region.
There are three routes you can select from to gain a postgraduate Master’s award:
- MSc Oil and Gas Management – one year full time
- MSc Oil and Gas Management – two years part time
- MSc Oil and Gas Management (with Advanced Practice) – two years full time
The Oil and Gas Management (with Advanced Practice) course from Teesside University equips you with the relevant technical skills to pursue a career as technical manager in the oil and gas sector in a consultancy, contracting company or government organisation.
- Advanced Practice
- Engineering Research Project
- Global Oil and Gas Industry
- Oil and Gas Economics and Contracts
- Quality, Health, Safety and Environment
- Risk Management in Projects
- Supply Chain Management
- Sustainability in Chemical Engineering
- 20 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Mining, Oil & Gas View 63 other Masters in Mining, Oil & Gas in United Kingdom
- Applicants are normally expected to have at least a lower second class (2.2) UK honours degree, or equivalent qualification, in a subject related to science, technology, engineering, mathematics, business, management, computing and IT.
- Students with a degree awarded outside the UK must also meet the University's minimum English language requirements.
- Non-EU international students who need a student visa to study in the UK should check our web pages on UKVI-compliant English language requirements. The University also provides pre-sessional English language courses if you do not meet the minimum English language requirement.
International8500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8500 GBP per year during 20 months.
National4335 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4335 GBP per year during 20 months.
Living costs for Middlesbrough
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.