The specialization block consists of 4 compulsory elective subjects corresponding to the field specialization.
Students in the Corporate Management programme from University of Economics and Management (VSEM) choose 1 specialization block during their study.
- It is possible to attend optional specializations/study subjects accordingly to an individual student's study preferences.
- International Management
- Human Resources
- Marketing and Advertisement
- Trade Management and Logistics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Supply Chain Management & Logistics Retail Management View 19 other Masters in Management Studies in Czech Republic
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Electronic photo of the applicant (passport-format photo) for identification purposes.
- The copy of a high school leaving certificate/diploma and its supplement (proving the highest completed education).
- All the documents can be uploaded with E-application or subsequently via Contact form.
- Students/graduates from VŠEM (Bc./Ing./MBA) are not required to submit officially authenticated copy documenting the highest completed education.
International6000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6000 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA5000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5000 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Prague
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.