At the Namibia University of Science and Technology we offer a master degree program in Applied Mathematics. Applicants need to provide evidence of having conducted supervised research; possess communication proficiency in the English language and may be required to make-up specific deficiencies in coursework at discretion of the Postgraduate Studies Committee. In addition, applicants may be required to attend a pre-selection interview and/ or test at the discretion of the department.
Applicants from other institutions must submit detailed information on all courses in their previous qualifications, as well as contact details of three referees. This also applies to applicants who have been working in the field subsequent to obtaining their previous qualifications.
Registration prior to the approval of a research proposal is provisional and will be made official only when the proposal is approved by the Postgraduate Studies Committee. These procedures will be fully explained to each prospective student during their personal interview.
- Advanced Research Methodology
- Agribusiness Management Analysis
- Production Economics
- Advanced Agricultural Marketing and Price
- Agricultural Supply Chain Management
- Project Design, Planning and Management
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Candidates will be considered for admission into the Master of Science in Applied Mathematics if they have a minimum of Bachelor of Science in Applied Mathematics Honours from The Namibia University of Science and Technology (NUST) or equivalent qualification in a related discipline from any other recognised institutions. In either case, the candidate should have proven evidence of having conducted supervised research.
- Evidence of communication proficiency in the English language is required. Candidates may be required to attend a pre-selection interview at the discretion of the Postgraduate Study Committee, to ascertain their competencies for independent research in a specialised area of Applied Mathematics.
- Registration prior to the approval of a research proposal is provisional and will be made official only when the proposal is approvedby the Postgraduate Studies Committee.
International1504 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1504 USD per year during 24 months.
National1504 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1504 USD per year during 24 months.
- N$ 23,620/ year
Living costs for Windhoek
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.