They will demonstrate capacity for self-directed study, working independently to assemble knowledge in the forefront of fields in Industrial Engineering and research them, using the scientific method, in an industrial situation. The programme targets engineers working across the whole spectrum of industry. The programme will be a combination of coursework and a thesis.
Graduates of this programme in Industrial Engineering at the Namibia University of Science and Technology will be able to find employment in industry (e.g. mining, manufacturing, service, transpor, and construction) in positions such as Operations Managers/Consultants/Researchers, Project Managers, Quality Assurance Managers, Supply Chain Managers, Productivity Analysts, etc. and be in a position to start or expand their own businesses.
- Operations Managers
- Quality Assurance Managers
- Productivity Analysts
- Supply Chain Managers
- Project Managers etc
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Industrial Engineering Methods
- Work Science
- Applied Economics for Engineers
- Quality and Reliability None
- Business Analysis None
- Research Techniques & Methodology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
The Master of Industrial Engineering seeks to recruit suitably qualified candidates who are capable of benefitting from, contributing to, and successfully completing the programme. In order to be considered for admission to this programme, applicants must
- Hold a Bachelor of Engineering degree, or a four-year Bachelor degree in a discipline that includes professional studies of the underlying subject matter in engineering with a component of supervised research, or an equivalent qualification at NQF level 8 from a recognised institution.
- Demonstrate proficiency in English communication at post graduate level, as demonstrated by the fact that the undergraduate degree was done in the medium of English.
International3968 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3968 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National3968 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3968 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
- 59,090 Nad
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.