This Tropical Medicine program at Kaohsiung Medical University is specified for the knowledge and ability regarding research on Tropical Medicine, and is emphasized on:
- Tropical medicine & Medical parasitology
- Vector-borne infections & Medical entomology
- Clinical microbial infections & Travel medicine
- Tropical disease associated cancer & virology
More informationVisit official programme website
- Research Ethic Education
- Recent Advance on Tropical Medicine and Global Health
- Introduction to Tropical Medicine
- Biomedical Sciences
- Medical Entomology and Vector Control
- Diagnosis of Microbial Infection
- Special Topics in Public Health
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiomedicine Human Medicine View 4 other Masters in Biomedicine in Taiwan
- Holds a bachelor’s degree in related medical, public health, nursing, veterinary sciences, medical technology and other life or natural sciences from a local or foreign university which is recognized by M.O.E. and verified by R.O.C. representative office. OR Holds an equivalent degree of Medical Doctor, MD diploma.
- Applicants must have taken a minimum of 10 credits (160 hours) in General Biology, Epidemiology, Parasitology, Microbiology or Life Science related courses.
- A minimum GPA of B or 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (a notarized Chinese or English translation of transcript is required)
International3188 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1594 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National3188 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1594 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
- 48.000 TWD
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.