You will then select four units from topics including sustainability, mining, project management and rail. Depending on your career aspirations you may also choose to pursue an internship.
Finally, you will complete a major research project that will demonstrate your ability to work as a professional engineer.
Upon successful completion of the Master of Engineering, you will be recognised as a graduate professional engineer in Australia. As an engineer, you will realise career opportunities in a wide range of industries including energy, infrastructure, resources.
Possessing a Masters qualification will enhance your employability and elevate you above your engineering peers.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Geotechnical Engineering Design
- Structural Design
- Advanced Water Engineering
- Advanced Transportation Engineering Design
- Mining Engineering Systems and Legislation
- Railway Engineering
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Mechanical Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 26 other Masters in Mechanical Engineering in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- a secondary qualification (Year 11 or 12, or equivalent), or
- bachelor level qualification study for a period of at least 2 years fulltime with a minimum overall GPA 4.0 completed within Australia, Canada, New Zealand, United Kingdom, South Africa, Ireland, or United States of America, which will meet the English proficiency.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International35520 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35520 AUD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Melbourne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.