The course draws upon the extensive research, practical knowledge, and teaching expertise of our accounting and finance academics. You will study financial accounting, management accounting, financial management and other important topics in accounting and finance.
On graduating with a Masters in Accounting and Financial Management course at Royal Holloway University of London you will be in a strong position to start a career in a variety of accounting, financial or commercial related areas. You will also have a solid foundation to continue PhD studies.
Our graduates have moved into roles in accounting and financial management-related areas including:
- Personal Relationship Manager at HSBC
- Auditor at Deloitte
- Senior Risk Analyst at Bank of Azerbaijan
- Corporate Tax at PwC
- Financial Accounting and Reporting
- Management Accounting for Decision-Making
- Foundations of Financial Management
- Research methods for accounting and financial management
- International Financial Markets
- Financial Statement Analysis
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
There are no deadlines for postgraduate applications, but popular degrees become full quickly.
DisciplinesFinance Management, Organisation & Leadership Accounting View 1924 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
- A UK 2:2 (Honours) or equivalent. Relevant professional accounting qualifications and experience in an associated area will be considered.
The MSc in Accounting and Financial Management is suitable if:
- you have an academic background in accounting, finance, business or management and wish to advance your knowledge in accounting and financial management.
- you have graduated from another discipline, whether arts, sciences or social sciences, and wish to obtain a postgraduate qualification which will provide you with an understanding of accounting and financial management issues.
- All teaching at Royal Holloway is in English. You will therefore need to have good enough written and spoken English to cope with your studies right from the start.
International21500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National13300 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13300 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.