The global pursuit of progress has led to widespread industrialisation, overpopulation, resource depletion, pollution and other threats to our planet. Through the research and teaching of environmental and social sustainability we aim to preserve our world and its resources for future generations.
Sustainability and Management graduates from Royal Holloway, University of London are highly employable, with a range of attractive transferable skills. You’ll gain the most current, up-to-date knowledge, with expert teaching augmented by lectures from a wide range of highly respected guest speakers on current sustainability and business issues.
This highly-regarded Sustainability and Management programme at Royal Holloway University of London will place you in a good position to progress to doctoral-level study. Our recent alumni have gone on to enjoy fulfilling careers, including Director at Sustainable Travel International, Consolidations and Reporting Analyst at Tetra Pak International, Researcher at the Institute of Business Ethics and Carbon Consultant at DHL.
- Key concepts in Justice, Development and Sustainability
- Research Methods for Social Science
- Global Futures
- Placements, Volunteering and Scenarios
- Business Ethics and Social Entreprenuership
- Project Work for Managers - Sustainability and Societies
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSocial Work Geography Entrepreneurship View 195 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in United Kingdom
- 2:1 in Business studies, Ecology, Environmental science, Environmental studies, Geography, Geology, Management studies, or Social studies.
- Normally we require a UK 2:1 (Honours) or equivalent in relevant subjects but we will consider high 2:2 or relevant work experience. Candidates with professional qualifications in an associated area may be considered. Where a ‘good 2:2’ is considered, we would normally define this as reflecting a profile of 57% or above.
- All teaching at Royal Holloway is in English. You will therefore need to have good enough written and spoken English to cope with your studies right from the start.
International20700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20700 GBP per year during 12 months.
National10100 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10100 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.