The Physics degree provides academic courses and research opportunities to educate students in advanced physics; it provides a solid foundation for those who choose to continue their studies at the PhD level.
University of Windsor students who pursue a career outside the academic sector after obtaining an MSc have been trained in problem solving and research methods, computation and advanced mathematics, and communication skills; they can utilize their technical skills and insights in a diverse range of careers.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Seminar for M.Sc. Students
- Classical Electrodynamics
- Theory of Particle Scattering
- Atomic and Molecular Processes
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, National
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesPhysics View 48 other Masters in Physics in Canada
- The basic qualification for admission consists of a Bachelor's degree with adequate specialization in Physics, obtained with minimum cumulative and major averages of 70%. Students with deficiencies may be required to make up these deficiencies by registering in undergraduate courses or by following a program of supervised reading.
- Applicants whose academic credentials are difficult to assess may be required to write the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) administered by the Educational Testing Service.
- Inquiries should be made at the time of application.
International15100 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7550 CAD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National4786 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2393 CAD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.