The Strategic Management programme at the University of Innsbruck emphasizes cooperative teamwork and the establishment of networks with companies and organizations. Students have the opportunity to apply their abilities and creativity at an early stage in projects for small, medium-sized and large organizations, or in scientific research projects.
What we offer
The programme has an international orientation and is conducted in English. The interactive character of the programme allows students to perfect their English conversation and presentation skills. Through cooperation with students from all continents, students' awareness of multicultural differences and similarities is sharpened, and they acquire the ability to interact with other cultures.
The Master's Programme Strategic Management trains future mid-level and top-management leaders for all kinds of (profit and non-profit) organizations and companies. Graduates acquire the fundamentals to serve in positions as brand managers, management consultants, destination managers, marketing or division leaders, and CEOs. The goal of the master's programme is to train creative business experts who can excel in various cultures.
Graduates possess comprehensive knowledge of strategy, leadership, innovation, entrepreneurship and market leadership. They are able to conduct scientific research and apply the theories and methods of strategic management independently. They can serve in leadership positions, shaping occupational, scientific and societal environments responsibly and actively.
- Strategic Management
- Strategic Marketing & Branding
- Market Research
- Organizational Behavior
- Master’s Thesis
- AG Research Colloquium for the Master's Thesis
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesStrategic Management View 4 other Masters in Strategic Management in Austria
- Relevant bachelor's resp. diploma degrees at the University of Innsbruck - Bachelor's Programme Management and Economics or, Bachelor's Programme Sports Management (2007w) or, Bachelor's Programme Sports Management (2015w) or, Diploma Programme International Economic and Business Studies
- Admission to the master's degree programme may also be possible if a student has completed a bachelor's degree in a relevant related field
- Apply online for your intended study programme
- At the moment for Non-EEA-citizens it is not possible to apply online
International328 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 328 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
National328 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 328 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.