Students in the Oral Surgery programme of Universitat Internacional de Catalunya will receive a high level of THEORETICAL and practical training in diagnosis, treatment planning, and surgical management of oral surgical pathology for three consecutive years. They will also achieve advanced research skills. In the field of implant dentistry, IMOS will not only cover surgical aspects, but also presurgical planning, prosthetic guided surgery, and rehabilitation.
Competences: Course objective
Upon completion of the programme, students should be able to deal with highly complicated cases both in terms of surgery and implantology. With this objective in mind, students will receive a high-quality education both at a theoretical and practical level, as well as in the area of research. In the field of implantology, not only will the students look at surgery, they will also receive training in the areas of case planning, guided prosthodontic surgery and rehabilitation.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Anatomical Dissection Practicum
- Bibliographic Research
- Clinical Prosthodontics
- Clinical Residency
- Clinical Surgery and Implants
- Ethics and Research Methodology
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Dentistry View 7 other Masters in Human Medicine in Spain
- A personal interview: The personal interview will be carried out with the Master's Coordinator and Director. Academic merits will be valued, as well as the ability to work in a team and professional experience.
- Psychotechnic test: The psychotecnic test will have an approximate duration of between 20 and 30'. This test is undertaken in order to assess the abilities or skills of each candidate.
- English test: This involves reading a text in English and then summarising it. An oral exam (First Certificate level recommended).
- Theoretical test: Theorical test of multiple choice answers about oral and maxillofacial surgery.
International27774 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 27774 EUR per year and a duration of 36 months.
EU/EEA27774 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 27774 EUR per year and a duration of 36 months.
- First course: 27.774 EUR
- Second course: 27.744 EUR
- Third course: 23.838 EUR
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.