Oral Surgery (IMOS) from Universitat Internacional de Catalunya aims to be a comprehensive complement for dentists focused on oral surgery. After graduating from IMOS, students should be able to manage complex oral surgery and clinical cases of implantology. IMOS students will receive a high level of THEORETICAL and practical training in the diagnosis, treatment planning, and surgical management of oral surgical pathology over the three consecutive years. They will also achieve advanced research skills. In the field of implant dentistry, IMOS will not only cover surgical aspects, but also pre-surgical planning, prosthetic guided surgery, and rehabilitation.
Graduates with Oral Surgery (IMOS) from Universitat Internacional de Catalunya will:
- deal with highly complicated cases both in terms of surgery and implantology.
- receive a high-quality education both at a theoretical and practical level, as well as in the area of research.
- receive training in the areas of case planning, guided prosthodontic surgery and rehabilitation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Anatomical Dissection Practicum
- Bibliographic Research
- Clinical Prosthodontics
- Clinical Residency
- Clinical Surgery and Implants
- Ethics and Research Methodology
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Personal interview
- Theoretical test: Theory test of multiple choice answers about oral and maxillofacial surgery.
- Psychometric test: The psychometric test will take between 20 and 30 minutes. This test is undertaken to assess the abilities and skills of each candidate.
- English test: This involves reading a text in English and then summarising it. An oral exam (First Certificate level recommended).
- Pre-enrolment form.
- A certified copy of the relevant undergraduate degree
- Transcript of grades (original or certified copy)
- Photocopy of National Identity Document (DNI) or passport.
- Receipt for payment of €90 by bank transfer
- Curriculum vitae with courses and conferences attended.
- Letter/s of recommendation.
International27774 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27774 EUR per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA27774 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27774 EUR per year during 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.