Periodontology programme of Universitat Internacional de Catalunya consists of a theoretical programme that covers the clinical aspects of periodontics and includes seminars to review and analyse current and classic literature on periodontics, joint seminars on prosthodontics and periodontics, seminars on the interrelationship between periodontics and other dental specialities, presentations on clinical cases in periodontics, and joint clinical cases alongside other dental specialities. The practical side of the course includes treating all kinds patients with periodontal diseases, from basic treatments to periodontal and mucogingival surgery and implantology. Students will also be required to conduct a periodontal research project focusing on clinical issues and/or laboratory aspects, over the course of the three year programme.
Graduates with Periodontology programme of Universitat Internacional de Catalunya will:
- supervise clinical treatments,
- teach and carry out research in surgical and periodontal implant dentistry.
- receive training in all types of periodontal treatment and will carry out an individual research project in the area of periodontics and implantology.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Periodontology
- Classic Literature Review On Implantology
- Clinical Instruction
- Clinical Oral Implantology
- Clinical Practice
- Clinical Pratice Implants
- Contemporary Literature Review
- Mucogingival Surgery Hands On
- Periodontology-Orthodontics Clinical Cases
- Surgical Seminar
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Personal interview: A personal interview will be held with the programme coordinator and course director. They will assess the academic merit and class rank of each candidate, as well as the ability to work in a team.
- Aptitude test: the aptitude test will last between 20 and 30 minutes. The test will be used to assess the abilities and skills of each candidate.
- TOEFL ≥ 85 or Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English ≥ 176.
- At least one year of work experience after obtaining the Degree in Dentistry
- Training in research and statistics will be viewed positively.
- Entrance exam based on chapters 1 to 8 (pages 1-516) of the book Clinical Periodontology and Implant Dentistry by Lang and Lindhe.
International25640 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25640 EUR per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA25640 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25640 EUR per year during 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.