The specialised training in the Paediatric Physiotherapy programme of Universidad Internacional de Catalunya will show you how to identify disorders, deficits and/or deficiencies in children; determine therapeutic objectives; and skilfully select, plan and implement strategies for optimal results.
All measures will be based on scientific knowledge and evidence in order to ensure therapeutic excellence. This master's degree will help revamp your physiotherapy skills, heightening your ability to respond to the health demands of both children and adults.
- Learn about and analyse the historical characteristics of paediatric physiotherapy, as well as its current situation, prospects and interrelation with the social reality of each era.
- Gain insight into the current theoretical principles of development, learning and movement control and understanding of the physiological and structural changes that occur as a child grows.
- Acquire specific knowledge of the pathologies that inhibit children's motor independence.
- Discover the main international assessment tools and strategies used in paediatric physiotherapy and learn how to apply them according to the child's characteristics.
- Understand the physiological and structural changes that physiotherapy can produce.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Neuromusculoskeletal Pathology
- Normal and Pathological Development in Early Childhood
- Paediatric Physiotherapy Assessment
- Specialisation Options
- Therapeutic Intervention
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- An attested original photocopy of their original degree certificate or an original attested photocopy of the receipt for payment of fees for issuing the degree certificate
- An attested original photocopy of your academic transcript containing your marks for the university studies you have completed
- A legally certified original photocopy of your original degree certificate
- A legally certified original photocopy of your academic transcripts from past university studies
- Two passport-sized photos
- A copy of your national ID card or passport
- A letter of motivation
- If the documents are in a language other than Spanish, submit a sworn Spanish translation of your degree certificate and academic transcript
International7080 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7080 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA7080 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7080 EUR per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.