People who enroll in the Educational Psychology programme of Universitat Internacional de Catalunya will acquire competences in the field of educational psychology interventions, will be able to analyse the variables that a specific practical situation consists of and interpret it so as to take decisions. This is done both in order to modify them and also based on a search for innovation in various educational contexts (school, or socio-professional).
- To produce professionals who are competent in the field of educational psychology and can intervene in or research educational and professional guidance, and focus on diversity and guidance in teaching and learning processes as well as the difficulties they involve.
- To identify the educational needs which allow the educational and psychological process of students to be assessed so as to ensure their social inclusion.
- To propose significant adaptations in various formal and informal learning contexts.
- To provide educational strategies to help pupils with SEN (learning difficulties, general developmental disorders).
- To facilitate the creation of specific educational psychology intervention programmes (in the school, social and professional environments).
- To provide elements for the analysis and interpretation of policies, practices and educational psychology contexts in order to act in the best manner possible and be capable of improving the learning and teaching processes that develop.
- To facilitate the correct tools for strategies for work and action which improve the planning and management of educational psychology services: guidance, advice and assessment?
- To demonstrate how to act in an ethical and professional manner when faced with the theoretical and practical cases that arise during the course and also in your future career.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Anthropological Background to Educational Psychology Guidance
- Educational Policies, Management of Educational Psychology Services and Guidance
- Educational Psychology Assessment and Curricular Diagnosis
- Learning Difficulties, Developmental Disorders and Inclusive Education
- Models and Contexts of Educational Psychology Interventions
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
September - June
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Complete the online application for admission
- Submit the documents required to sit an entrance exam
- Entrance exams
- Applicants without degrees or diplomas must take the UIC general entrance exam according to their background.
- Students from the European Union
- Students from outside the European Union
- Candidates with degrees or diplomas must submit academic records and credentials or attend a personal interview.
- Processing fees
- Course reservation and enrolment
- Level of Spanish language proficiency
- Legal certification of required documents
- Standardisation/official approval of required documents
International5100 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5100 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA5100 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5100 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.