Taking into consideration the emergence of new technologies and constantly changing our environment which leads to uncertainty, there is a huge need for people with entrepreneurial skills who can answer these challenges. Companies are looking for employees who can generate new ideas easily, ready to learn fast and to adapt easily to the everyday changing situation.
The Technology Leadership and Entrepreneurship program at Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University (SPbPU) consists of two main tracks: Entrepreneurship (tech) and Intrapreneurship.
It offers a unique opportunity to turn students` technology business ideas into successful start-ups (Entrepreneurship (tech)) yet to develop leaders and professionals inside the innovative ventures (Intrapreneurship).
This program offers the unique opportunity to start your own business while studying at university. Other graduates can work as intrapreneurs in innovative companies. Besides, our graduates may continue their studies to get PhD.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Global entrepreneurship (Venture campus group project)
- Entrepreneurial thinking and competences
- Technologies of the future and opportunities recognition
- Innovation product new business REAL PROJECT (in partnership with CompMechLab)
- Commercializing advanced technology and innovation product management
- IP-management and master research
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship General Engineering & Technology View 8 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in Russia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Candidates are required to hold a Bachelor`s or Master`s degree in any subject area
- Applicants must demonstrate English language proficiency at B+ level
- Examination in the field of entrepreneurship
- Interview in the English language with the program coordinator (option – via Skype)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4343 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4343 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National3486 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3486 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
- for foreign students: 305 000 Rubles
- for Russian students: 244 800 Rubles
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.