Taking into consideration the emergence of new technologies and constantly changing our environment which leads to uncertainty, there is a huge need for people with entrepreneurial skills who can answer these challenges. Companies are looking for employees who can generate new ideas easily, ready to learn fast and to adapt easily to the everyday changing situation.
The Technology Leadership and Entrepreneurship program at Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University (SPbPU)consists of two main tracks: Entrepreneurship (tech) and Intrapreneurship.
It offers a unique opportunity to turn students` technology business ideas into successful start-ups (Entrepreneurship (tech)) yet to develop leaders and professionals inside the innovative ventures (Intrapreneurship).
This program offers the unique opportunity to start your own business while studying at university. Other graduates can work as intrapreneurs in innovative companies. Besides, our graduates may continue their studies to get PhD.
- Entrepreneurial competences development in the organization of high-tech enterprises
- Leadership, communication skills and team building
- Finance, project estimation and venture capital
- Analytical methods of decision making and entrepreneurship research
- Commercializing advanced technology and venture business planning
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship General Engineering & Technology View 5 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in Russia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Foreign students have a chance to get approx. a 10% discount on tuition fee if you qualify for the program through the Open Selection.
- Written online application. International applicants may find additional information concerning admission at the official website of SPbPU.
International3748 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3748 EUR per year during 24 months.
National3748 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3748 EUR per year during 24 months.
321 800 Rubles
Living costs for Saint Petersburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.