Finance and banking programme has been taught in Lithuanian language for several years. It is constantly updated based on recommendations of students and social partners to keep up with scientific and practical changes in finance. This programme is among the most popular Master programmes among the study candidates. The programme received a positive evaluation from the international accreditation experts’ team. Since 2015 the programme has offered the best students an opportunity to obtain a double degree from the University of Siena, Italy during the fourth (additional) semester.
Finance and Banking programme from Vilnius University is affiliated as Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA) programme.
A graduate can be employed as:
- Finance and Banking Analyst;
- Public/Private Enterprise Finance Analyst;
- Expert in Investments;
- Expert in Business Development;
- Expert in Financial Market.
- Financial Ethics
- Corporate Finance
- Research Project
- Time Series Econometrics
- International Accounting Standards
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
90 or 120 ECTS (in case of a double degree)
DisciplinesBanking and Investment
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor's degree or its equivalent;
- No less than 20 ECTS credits in the fields of economics, management and business administration or other social sciences or the acquired analogous practical experience is substantiated in motivation letter and during the interview;
- English language proficiency - the level not lower than B2 (following the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
- Applicants to the study programme Finance and Banking (in Lithuanian and English) are awarded an additional point for passing the CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) exam.
- If your qualification and motivation match the programme, you will receive an invitation for an interview with the Admissions Committee.
International4140 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4140 EUR per year during 18 months.
EU/EEA4140 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4140 EUR per year during 18 months.
Living costs for Vilnius
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- The Grand Duchy of Lithuania Scholarship
- Tuition fee waivers and scholarships to apply before studies
- Scholarships to get during the study period
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.