The discipline of Interaction Design has emerged to ensure the delivery of these technologies enhances all aspects of modern society. Interaction Design at The Glasgow School of Art focuses on people, rather than technology. This Masters programme looks to tackle real-life problems by improving interaction and communication between stakeholders using a variety of methods.
The Design Innovation and Interaction Design programme from The Glasgow School of Art taught at the school’s campus in the Scottish Highlands, promotes a hands-on approach to interaction design. Through live projects with an emphasis on collaborative working, you will develop an understanding of Interaction Design in complex environments and learn to analyse behaviours that inform the design process.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- You will also have the opportunity to engage with peers from international schools as part of the annual Winter School held at the campus in Forres.
- This seasonal event brings together students and faculty from leading institutions around the world for a two-week programme of lectures, workshops and networking opportunities that offers an insight into what a career in design as a global activity looks like.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesDesign View 395 other Masters in Design in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed Application Form
- Personal Statement (approx. 500 words)
- Evidence of Academic Qualifications (Certified photocopies/Transcripts)
- Academic References (1 or 2)
- Evidence of English Language Proficiency e.g. IELTS (if appropriate)
- Copy of Passport (if appropriate)
International19980 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19980 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA7920 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7920 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.