Graduates of the Information Technology and Cloud Computing program of the Chung Yuan Christian University are expected to have the professional competence of the outstanding information and computer engineer; to efficiently handle the practical and theoretical problems in information and computer system, and solve various information and computer related problems.
Considering the missions of the Department, we adopt the following education objectives to implement the teaching of professional courses so as to cultivate students to become excellent information and computer engineers.
- To teach the student to solve problems in information and computer engineering in the principles of applied mathematics, science, engineering and with the method of system analysis and project management.
- Teach the student to give full play to their professional skills and make successful career planning.
- Offer the student extensive education contents that meet the demands of the global society.
- The students can choose their research work from an exhaustive list of specialization including management technology, production systems, quality management, operations research, information systems and human factors engineering.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Web Technologies & Cloud Computing Software Engineering View 9 other Masters in Software Engineering in Taiwan
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The completed and signed application form
- The original graduation diploma/certificate of undergraduate education received
- Official transcripts of academic records (undergraduate and graduate) from the university Registrar’s office
- Report of English language capacity test scores (e.g., TOEFL, IELTS, TOIEC, etc.)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Study Plan (including motivation, education & career goals, research interests, course-taking plan, etc.)
- Resume / CV (including education, research activities/publications, employment history, extra-curricular activities, and References – to compose it as a list)
- Autobiography (Introduce yourself - to compose it as an article)
- Financial statement
- Photocopy of the passport (identification page)
- Additional documents required by individual department/program (for example, Portfolio)
International4402 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2201 EUR per semester during 12 months.
National4402 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2201 EUR per semester during 12 months.
- NT$ 69,000/semester
Living costs for Taoyuan City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.