This User Experience in a Business Context program at HEC Montréal University will equip you with the comprehensive knowledge methods, and tools of this cutting-edge expertise including a foray in user-centered research.
- The essentials of the UX practice: key concepts, activities, roles, projects and deliverables
- Skills in user-centered ideation (design thinking), user interface (UI) design, prototyping, user testing, and data analysis (Web analytics, and qualitative and quantitative methods)
- Special access to professors, researchers and experts who work in the most important UX lab in North America, Tech3Lab
- Emphasis on practical learning so you can quickly absorb the concepts and demonstrate your abilities. Each course presents you with challenges based on the latest research from Tech3lab
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- User Experience Research
- UX Data Analysis
- UX Design
- UX Prototyping
- User Experience Evaluation
- Managing the User-Centred Design Development Cycle
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Business View 36 other Masters in International Business in Canada
- You must hold a university degree recognized by the State giving access to a master’s program at your original university.
- You have obtained, for all years of university, an average of at least 12 out of 20 or the equivalent, depending on the grading system.
International28800 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28800 CAD per year during 18 months.
National14400 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14400 CAD per year during 18 months.
In-State6000 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6000 CAD per year during 18 months.
Living costs for Montréal
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.