Take advantage of Montreal’s position as an international transportation and logistics hub.
- Multidisciplinary approach comprising of operations management, operational research, international business, marketing and information technologies.
- Acquisition of quantitative and analytical techniques to diagnose problems in the supply chain.
- Ability to provide solutions to improve supply chain management: planning, procurement, demand forecasting, inventory management, logistics network design, capacity management, warehousing and transportation.
- Professors with great academic recognition, reputed in Canada and abroad, and direct connections with organizations involved in supply chain management.
- Truly international: in fact, half of the students come from over 15 different countries.
- This Global Supply Chain Management program at HEC Montréal University offers a dual degree option with the University of Melbourne, Australia.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Undergraduate preparatory courses (3 credits) may be imposed by the Academic Advisor if prior learning does not meet specialization requirements.
- You have one year to take these courses, preferably at the start of your studies.
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesSupply Chain Management & Logistics View 9 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in Canada
- You must hold a university degree recognized by the State giving access to a master’s program at your original university.
- You have obtained, for all years of university, an average of at least 12 out of 20 or the equivalent, depending on the grading system.
International28800 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28800 CAD per year during 18 months.
National14200 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14200 CAD per year during 18 months.
In-State6100 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6100 CAD per year during 18 months.
Living costs for Montréal
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.