The Master of Science in International Business at Swiss Business School is a direct-entry program requiring no previous professional or work experience. We utilize an innovative approach to team-based learning as we strongly believe that this approach reflects today’s progressive workplace.
What you'll learn
The SBS Swiss Business School’s MSc in International Business is the program that will open the door to the international career opportunities that you have dreamed of by allowing you to understand, create and manage sustainable trans-national business strategies, join an international student body, and by preparing you for the world of global business.
Aside from the regular in-class sessions and coursework, SBS Swiss Business School also arranges, for its students, value-added activities including CV Writing and HR Workshops, Guest Speakers, Language Lessons, Company Visits, career opportunities, and more. Students benefit from these activities by learning more about industries, companies and business practices that are involved in these events, and through extending their networks and realizing opportunities that are in line with their career goals.
Students who successfully complete the academic and professional experience requirements will be awarded the degree of Master of Science in International Business from the SBS Swiss Business School.
- Marketing Management
- Independent Research Project
- Workshops, Forums, Seminars
- International Business Project and Business Game
- Research Methods in Management
- Strategic Management
- Legal Environment of Business
- Digital Marketing
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEconomics Finance International Business View 33 other Masters in Finance in Switzerland
- Successful completion of a Bachelor’s degree in the related field
- English Proficiency for non-native speakers
- Successful completion of the admissions interview
- SBS admissions exam (when applicable)
- Copy of Bachelor’s degree (transcript and diploma)
- Copy of the official Bachelor transcripts (grade sheet)
- Complete CV and work certificates indicating professional experiences and responsibilities
- English proficiency unless previous education was conducted in English
- TOEFL IBT 90, IELTS 6.5 or equivalent
- GMAT Only applicable for U.S. Bachelor degrees
- One reference letter (professional or academic)
- Front-facing photograph, high quality in jpg/png/gif format
- Application fee of € 150
International14258 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28516 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
National14258 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28516 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Zürich
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.