- Advanced principal study tuition from professional musicians
- Principal study lessons in flute, clarinet and saxophone
- Opportunities to ‘sit in’ professional productions when possible
- Musical Theatre ensemble rehearsal and performance opportunities
- Repertoire classes led by Musical Theatre specialists
- Professional coaching and accompaniment provision
- Specialist, advanced performance classes
- Tuition available in supporting areas such as Alexander Technique, doubling instruments and double reed instruments
More informationVisit official programme website
- Multi Instrument Performance
- The Professional Musician
- Advanced Performance Analysis
- Research Project or Reflecting on Performance
- Advanced Teaching Skills
- Advanced Outreach Skills
- Advanced Sound Recording
- Career Management
- Creative Project
- Individual Project
- Orchestral Audition
- Presenting at Conference
- Portfolio of Compositions
- Portfolio of Arrangements
- Vocational Project
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMusic View 206 other Masters in Music in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Entry to the postgraduate music programmes is by audition. Candidates should be able to demonstrate a level of performance ability appropriate for professional training.
- Minimum entry requirements usually include an undergraduate degree in music (2:1 or higher for Masters applicants) or an equivalent qualification. Candidates who have been studying or working in another field will be considered.
International20701 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 20701 GBP per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA10522 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10522 GBP per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.