To prepare qualified, motivated and creative specialists with deep knowledge of chemistry, pharmacy, biology and materials (bio)technologies and research skills, able to formulate and solve problems of pharmaceutical chemistry on an independent and academic level, seeking to work in research institutes and industry companies that develop, produce, investigate, and/or supply pharmaceutical products or to continue their studies in doctoral programs.
The graduate pharmaceutical chemists could work in private (biotechnology or pharmaceutical companies) and in public sectors (universities, research institutes, hospital laboratories) as well as in integrated study, science and business centers
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Synthetic Drugs Design
- Validation processes and their application for Life Science research and industry
- Herbal Medicinal Substances and Their Extraction Technologies
- Management in a Modern Pharmaceutical Company
- Chromatography and Mass Spectrometry
- Phramcodynamics and Pharmacokinetics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Admission will start on 1st of December 2020
DisciplinesBiomedicine Pharmacy Biochemistry
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor degree or its equivalent in Physical Sciences (Chemistry), Life Sciences (Biology or Biochemistry), Technological Sciences (Biotechnology) or Engineering Sciences (Chemical Engineering or Bioengineering)
- English Language requirements: applicant has to present document providing the level not lower than B2 (following the common European Framework of Reference Languages (CEFR), or TOEFL score 75/IELTS score 6
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4787 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4787 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA4787 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4787 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
- The Grand Duchy of Lithuania Scholarship
- Tuition fee waivers and scholarships to apply before studies
- Scholarships to get during the study period
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.