The International Business Management programme from Vilnius University seeks to develop the skills and competencies necessary to devise and implement strategic decisions that facilitate the sustainable global expansion of companies. It provides all necessary competencies to start your own business or international business manager career by understanding how the world is interconnected through finance, marketing, operations, economics, and strategies and how to deal with the main global challenges of international business.
The graduate of the study programme International Business Management may pursue a professional career as a middle and highest level manager in various departments of international companies in the field of business administration; in international departments of national enterprises, especially in the fields of export and foreign investment.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Global Communication and Negotiations
- Innovation Management
- Methodology of Scientific Research
- International Business Environment
- Responsible Leadership
- Global Strategic Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies International Business View 11 other Masters in International Business in Lithuania
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor's degree or its equivalent and has to demonstrate that he or she has collected no less than 20 ECTS credits in the areas of Management, Marketing and Economics.
- English language proficiency: the level not lower than B2 (following the Common Framework of Reference for Language approved by the Council of Europe).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4450 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4450 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA4450 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4450 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Kaunas
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- The Grand Duchy of Lithuania Scholarship
- Tuition fee waivers and scholarships to apply before studies
- Scholarships to get during the study period
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.