The Biochemistry Master at Vilnius University provides with research skills needed to know and understand modern methods and technologies necessary for creative development and implementation of scientific ideas.
Students can participate in ERASMUS+ mobility programme which gives an opportunity to study at VU’s Partner University or do internship abroad.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Term Research Project
- Mechanisms of Organic Reactions
- Genetics of Micororganisms
- Management in Modern Biotechnology Company
- Ecological Biochemistry
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemistry Biology Biochemistry View 7 other Masters in Chemistry in Lithuania
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants for Biochemistry master programme should have a Bachelor or equivalent degree in one of these fields: Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Biotechnology, Bioengineering.
- Applicants must have carried-out an experimental research work for a bachelor’s thesis in Biochemistry or related sciences.
- English Language requirements: the level not lower than B2 (following the Common European Framework of Reference Languages (CEFR), or TOEFL score 75/IELTS score 6.
- All applicants must take an entrance examination in Biochemistry.
International5000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5000 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA4787 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4787 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Vilnius
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.