The cycle of studies leading to the Master's degree in Child Studies at University of Minho, Area of Specialisation in Psychosocial Intervention with Children, Youths and Families, aims at:
- promoting the development of advanced research on psychosocial intervention with children, youths and families;
- fostering the deepening of theoretical and practical knowledge in the field of education, child and youth protection and of family intervention;
- creating conditions of improvement of psychosocial intervention with children, youths and families that are effectively and efficiently reverted to the development of programmes in areas of formal and informal education and of social intervention in Portugal.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Children's Health and Security
- Children's Rights and Public Policies for Childhood
- Contexts of Child Development
- Research Methodology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesPsychology Educational Psychology Early Childhood Education
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
The following documents must be uploaded to the application (please consider that they must have good quality):
- Learning Agreement for Studies/ for Traineeships, which needs to be signed, dated and stamped by the student and home institution
- Copy of ID card/Passport
- Home Transcript of Records
International1250 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1250 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA1250 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1250 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.