In addition to the engineering education core curriculum, we emphasize the training of scientific managements and human factors. We also encourage students to combine skills of industrial engineering and other programs, such as quantitative finance, E-commerce, etc. Our goal is to cultivate our students with innovative thinking and the skills to plan and make decisions.
Currently, the Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management graduate program at National Tsing Hua University includes: Information and Operations Research, e-Business and Operations Management, Human Factors and Safety Management, Engineering Management, and Health and Medical Care System Management.
In addition, the Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management - Engineering Management department regularly invites scholars, practitioners, and alumni to share their findings and experiences with faculty and students through seminars. We also actively join in Industrial Liaison Program of the College of Engineering which strives to maintain the competitive advantages of Taiwan industry through joint industry and university cooperation.
- Production Planning and Control
- Probability Theory
- Innovation and R&D Management
- Decision Analysis
- Operation Management
- Project Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Engineering Management View 8 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in Taiwan
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application fee Payment Receipt
- One copy of your diploma NTHU only accepts diplomas written in English or Chinese. Thus, if your diploma were written in other languages, it should be accompanied by a notarized English or Chinese translation.
- One copy of your official transcript
- One copy of statement of purpose
- Two recommendation letters
- Financial Statement
- Certification of Financial Responsibility Form
- Declaration Form
- Provide verification of your nationality or a copy of your passport
International2442 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1221 USD per semester during 12 months.
National2442 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1221 USD per semester during 12 months.
- NTD 36,300
Living costs for Hsinchu
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.