The Master Course in Nursing at University of Minho enables the student to acquire historical, theoretical and philosophical knowledge, which constitutes the basis of nursing epistemology, as well as scientific skills and competence supported in the research of specificities and diversities of professional practice in different contexts of intervention, articulating and integrating knowledge and skills to provide a better nursing healthcare and high quality service to satisfy the citizens' needs.
- Epistemological Foundations of Nursing
- Management and Quality in Nursing
- Nursing Research
- Social Psychology of Health
- Advanced Nursing
- Dissertation Preparation Seminar
- Information Technology and Communication in Nursing
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
The following documents must be uploaded to the application (please consider that they must have good quality):
- Learning Agreement for Studies/ for Traineeships, which needs to be signed, dated and stamped by the student and home institution
- Copy of ID card/Passport
- Home Transcript of Records
International1250 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1250 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA1250 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1250 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.