The Master Course in Nursing at University of Minho enables the student to acquire historical, theoretical and philosophical knowledge, which constitutes the basis of nursing epistemology, as well as scientific skills and competence supported in the research of specificities and diversities of professional practice in different contexts of intervention, articulating and integrating knowledge and skills to provide a better nursing healthcare and high quality service to satisfy the citizens' needs.
- Holders of a Master degree in Nursing carry out professional activities as freelancers or in national/international public/private institutions, such as: general hospitals; specialised hospitals (in the area of paediatrics, psychiatry, physical and rehabilitation medicine, maternities, ...); healthcare centres; enterprises, kindergartens and schools; medical and nursing clinics, etc.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Epistemological Foundations of Nursing
- Management and Quality in Nursing
- Nursing Research
- Social Psychology of Health
- Advanced Nursing
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Learning Agreement for Studies/ for Traineeships, which needs to be signed, dated and stamped by the student and home institution
- Copy of ID card/Passport
- Home Transcript of Records
International6500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6500 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA1250 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1250 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
- National students or equivalent: between €1.250 and €4.000, depending on the respective School/Institute.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.