The University of Minho's Law and Informatics degree, was the third public course in the country.
The School of Law has been operating in a new building, in the Gualtar Campus. Along with the degree in Law, the School has diversified courses in the field of Legal Sciences, providing different Masters and a PhD course.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Cryptography, Electronic Signature, Electronic Document
- Electronic Data Transfer and Telecommunications Services
- Legal Logic, Argument, Representation of Knowledge
- Legal Protection of Software, Multimedia Products and Databases
- Computer Crime
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Civil & Private Law View 4 other Masters in Civil & Private Law in Portugal
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
The following documents must be uploaded to the application (please consider that they must have good quality):
- Learning Agreement for Studies/ for Traineeships, which needs to be signed, dated and stamped by the student and home institution
- Copy of ID card/Passport
- Home Transcript of Records
International1250 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1250 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA1250 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1250 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.