Multi-disciplinary Engineering and System Science course curriculum at National Tsing Hua University: We offer courses in the field of electronics, material science and engineering, energy engineering, engineering physics. Our students have the flexibility in selecting their course work and research direction.
Abundant research resources: Our department's research expenditures exceed $3 million USD annually. Many of our faculty members are involved in high-tech and cutting edge research in cooperation with many prestigious institutions and famous companies including but not limited to Academia Sinica, Industrial Technology Research Institute, Institute of Nuclear Energy Research, Taiwan Power Company, AU Optronics and Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company. With various areas of specialty, everyone can find a place in our lab facilities.
Good opportunities for the advanced degree in famous universities around the world and careers in prestige companies: Our graduates go on to find illustrious careers in companies and Institutes such as: Motorola, TSMC, AUO, UMC, Taiwan Power Company, IBM, ASUS, ITRI, INER, Argonne National Lab.(USA). Our graduates go on to the study of advanced degree at Texas A&M Univ. Univ. of Texas at Austin, Univ. of Illinois at Urbana- Champaign, Univ. of California at Berkeley, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, and Oxford Univ. (UK).
- Synchrotron radiation spectroscopy, scattering and imaging
- Neutron and X-ray small angle scattering and surface diffraction
- Neutron beam for caner therapy, microanalysis and radiography
- Ion beam scattering for thin film analysis
- Electron beam optical design
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Computer Sciences View 13 other Masters in Computer Sciences in Taiwan
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application fee Payment Receipt
- One copy of your diploma NTHU only accepts diplomas written in English or Chinese. Thus, if your diploma were written in other languages, it should be accompanied by a notarized English or Chinese translation.
- One copy of your official transcript
- One copy of statement of purpose
- Two recommendation letters
- Financial Statement
- Certification of Financial Responsibility Form
- Declaration Form
- Provide verification of your nationality or a copy of your passport
International1221 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1221 USD per year during 12 months.
National1221 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1221 USD per year during 12 months.
- NTD 36,300
Living costs for Hsinchu
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.