Multi-disciplinary course curriculum: We offer courses in the field of electronics, material science and engineering, energy engineering, engineering physics. Our students have the flexibility in selecting their course work and research direction.
Abundant research resources: Our department's research expenditures exceed $3 million USD annually. Many of our faculty members are involved in high-tech and cutting edge research in cooperation with many prestigious institutions and famous companies including but not limited to Academia Sinica, Industrial Technology Research Institute, Institute of Nuclear Energy Research, Taiwan Power Company, AU Optronics and Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company. With various areas of specialty, everyone can find a place in our lab facilities.
Good opportunities for the advanced degree in famous universities around the world and careers in prestige companies: Our graduates go on to find illustrious careers in companies and Institutes such as: Motorola, TSMC, AUO, UMC, Taiwan Power Company, IBM, ASUS, ITRI, INER, Argonne National Lab.(USA). Our graduates go on to the study of advanced degree at Texas A&M Univ. Univ. of Texas at Austin, Univ. of Illinois at Urbana- Champaign, Univ. of California at Berkeley, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, and Oxford Univ. (UK).
- Synchrotron radiation spectroscopy, scattering and imaging
- Neutron and X-ray small angle scattering and surface diffraction
- Neutron beam for caner therapy, microanalysis and radiography
- Ion beam scattering for thin film analysis
- Electron beam optical design
For more information, please visit the programme website.
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- For students enrolled with a bachelor degree, a minimum of 24 credits (excluding Seminar and Thesis) and 4 credits of Thesis
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology View 6 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Taiwan
- Application form
- Applicants for master degree programs must provide a photocopy of their bachelor degree diploma
- Official academic transcripts
- Two recommendation letters
- Study plan in English
- English proficiency test result
- Application fee NT$1,300
- Financial certificate - minimum US$ 4,000
- Declaration form
- Verification of nationality
- Program specific requirements
International2595 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2595 USD per year and a duration of .
National2595 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2595 USD per year and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.