Access to higher education
This Master degree in Human Rights at University of Minho provides basic training to carry out a course of 3rd cycle (PhD) in the same scientific area, or other areas.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Construction, grounds and meaning of international human rights law
- Regional legal frameworks for the protection of human rights
- Scientific Research Methods
- State legal frameworks for the protection of human rights
- Universal legal framework for the protection of human rights
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesCivil & Private Law Master of Laws (LLM) View 6 other Masters in Master of Laws (LLM) in Portugal
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
The following documents must be uploaded to the application (please consider that they must have good quality):
- Learning Agreement for Studies/ for Traineeships, which needs to be signed, dated and stamped by the student and home institution
- Copy of ID card/Passport
- Home Transcript of Records
International1250 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1250 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA1250 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1250 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.