Access to higher education
This Master degree in European Union Law at University of Minho provides basic training to carry out a course of 3rd cycle (PhD) in the same scientific area, or other areas.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Grounds Legal and Political European Integration
- Internal Market, Competition and Regulation
- Litigation of the European Union
- Sanction, Judiciary and Police Law of the European Union
- Law and Policy of the European Union I
- Law and Policy of the European Union II
- Scientific Working Methods
- Seminars About Jurisdictional Application of European Union Law
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesEuropean Law View 5 other Masters in European Law in Portugal
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
The following documents must be uploaded to the application (please consider that they must have good quality):
- Learning Agreement for Studies/ for Traineeships, which needs to be signed, dated and stamped by the student and home institution
- Copy of ID card/Passport
- Home Transcript of Records
International1250 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1250 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA1250 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1250 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.