The curriculum of this Master is organized in two levels. The first level (1º year) is characterized by a transverse and broad formation focused on problems and issues on various domains of the Applied Psychology, and involves the development of competencies of assessment and intervention on clinical, psychoeducational, social, community, and organizational issues and settings.
- The graduates of the Master in Applied Psychology from University of Minho are enabled to carry out a professional internship under the responsibility of the Ordem dos Psicólogos Portugueses (OPP), after which they will have access to the professional practice in the different areas of Psychology.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Assessment in Applied Psychology
- Clinical Assessment and Intervention
- Psychoeducational Assessment and Intervention
- Research in Applied Psychology
- Social, Community and Organizational Assessment and Intervention
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Learning Agreement for Studies/ for Traineeships, which needs to be signed, dated and stamped by the student and home institution
- Copy of ID card/Passport
- Home Transcript of Records
International6500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6500 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA1250 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1250 EUR per year during 24 months.
- National students or equivalent: between €1.250 and €4.000, depending on the respective School/Institute.
Living costs for Braga
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.