The main purpose of the Master in Sustainable Construction and Rehabilitation at University of Minho is to develop knowledge about sustainable construction and sustainable rehabilitation to students with a bachelor degree in Civil Engineering, Architecture or in similar areas in a way that is not available in other degrees and masters in Engineering or Architecture, being organized in a succesful project-oriented combination of theoretical, practical and experimental education.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Acoustic Rehabilitation of buildings
- Advanced Materials for Building Conservation and Construction
- Building Information Modeling (BIM): Concept, Design and Construction
- Eco-efficient Construction Materials
- Ecology and Sustainability of Constructions
- Energy and Comfort in Buildings
- Non-Structural Pathology and Rehabilitation of Constructions
- Quality and Durability of Constructions
- Sustainable Building Project Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSustainable Development View 5 other Masters in Sustainable Development in Portugal
The following documents must be uploaded to the application (please consider that they must have good quality):
- Learning Agreement for Studies/ for Traineeships, which needs to be signed, dated and stamped by the student and home institution
- Copy of ID card/Passport
- Home Transcript of Records
International1250 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1250 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA1250 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1250 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.