The Master course on Environmental Management at University of Minho is oriented to problems' solution in process industries, as well as the acquisition of abilities, tools and soft skills in clean technologies and source pollution control. Its fundamental goals are:
- To provide knowledge on green engineering and clean technologies in process engineering, and on pollution control technologies, waste recovery and disposal
- To stimulate the use of tools of integrated pollution prevention and control, such as cleaner production technologies, life cycle assessment, eco-design and eco-efficiency
- To qualify for the implementation and auditing of environmental management systems, and integrated management systems
- To develop research competences in clean technologies and pollution prevention
- To provide information on the legal framework applicable to environmental issues
- To inform about business opportunities and encourage entrepreneurship practices related with environmental issues
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Clean Processes and Products
- Energy and Environment
- Environmental Law
- Environmental Management Systems
- Pollution Control Technologies
- Economics and Environment
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
The following documents must be uploaded to the application (please consider that they must have good quality):
- Learning Agreement for Studies/ for Traineeships, which needs to be signed, dated and stamped by the student and home institution
- Copy of ID card/Passport
- Home Transcript of Records
International871 EUR/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 871 EUR per credit and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA871 EUR/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 871 EUR per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.