Based on the most recent financial developments, this program extends and enhances professional competences, combining the latest developments in finance theory with the analysis of complex real cases.
- Students in the Finance programme from University of Minho are prepared to become highly qualified professionals in several areas of finance, such as valuation of real and financial assets, investments performance, financial institutions management, mergers & acquisitions, corporate governance, international finance, derivatives and risk management, volatility modeling and forecasting, and behavioral finance.
- The program also creates incentives to a first approach to scientific research in these areas. All courses are fully taught in English.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Econometrics
- Investments and Financial Markets
- Research Methods and Transferable Skills
- Corporate Finance
- Accounting for Managers
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Learning Agreement for Studies/ for Traineeships, which needs to be signed, dated and stamped by the student and home institution
- Copy of ID card/Passport
- Home Transcript of Records
International4500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4500 EUR per year during 18 months.
EU/EEA1250 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1250 EUR per year during 18 months.
- National students or equivalent: between €1.250 and €4.000, depending on the respective School/Institute.
Living costs for Braga
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.