We have research focus that benefits industry, society and the environment. Several faculty members of the department also share administrative duties. The Department offers two Integrated First Degree Programs and three Higher Degree Programs on campus apart from off campus programs under continued education scheme. The curricula are highly demanding and attracts exceptionally meritorious students from all over India. Research emphasis is there in all tires of education, First Degree, Higher Degree and Ph.D. Students look for challenging careers in best of the organizations within India and abroad. There is huge potential in the department for Consultancy as well as Technology and Product incubation.
The Manufacturing Systems Engineering Department at the Birla Institute of Technology and Science has rich heritage. It was renamed from 'Group' to a 'Department' in October 2010. The Department takes pride in achievements of its alumni, who have shined in various walks of life.
Research focus is there in all tires of education, First Degree, Higher Degree and Ph.D. The University has its own seed grant scheme to encourage research in new areas. The Department encourages research in Mechanical as well as inter-disciplinary areas.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Flexible Manufacturing System
- Quality Control, Assurance and
- Mechanisms and Robotics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering View 10 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in United Arab Emirates
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Online Application procedure
- Copy of 10th class mark sheet / certificate for date of birth .
- Copy of the transcript and degree of Qualifying Examination,such as B.E /
- Tech or its equivalent. If the degree copy is not available, at the time of applying, fax /email this as soon as the same is available. If the transcript is not available, Mark sheets of all semesters / years of the qualifying degree should be submitted.
- Copy of the ID for U.A.E Nationals. For candidates with other nationalities, passport copy (first 3 pages and last page), and U.A.E visa page if holding U.A.E. residence visa. Candidates , who do not possess a valid passport at the time of applying, must enclose a declaration along with the Application, that they will fax the required Passport pages on or before the last date. word statement of purpose describing what you propose to achieve by doing this programme and your ultimate goal.
- Application Fee of 220 AED (60$)
International8438 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4219 USD per semester during 24 months.
National8438 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4219 USD per semester during 24 months.
- 15500 AED per semester
Living costs for Dubai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.