The Procurement and Supply Chain Management programme from Cranfield University School of Management builds upon our world-renowned Logistics and Supply Chain Management MSc. This purchasing postgraduate course has been co-designed with senior procurement and supply chain professionals.
Who is it for?
- Recent graduates with a good undergraduate degree who want a broad understanding of procurement and supply chain management and wish to prepare for a first professional role and future career in the field.
- Procurement and supply chain professionals in the early stages of their career looking to enhance their knowledge and skills and move to the next level professionally.
Our Procurement and Supply Chain Management MSc is accredited by The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport and The Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Supply Chain Strategy and Sustainability
- Principles of Strategic Procurement
- Inventory and Operations Management
- Accounting and Finance for Supply Chain Management
- Analytical Techniques for Supply Chain Management
- Freight Transport
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Applicants domiciled in mainland China 28 February
- No application deadline for Home/EU applicants
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 1349 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
- First or a second class UK honours degree in a relevant discipline
- International degree - equivalent of UK qualifications
International24500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24500 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA13000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13000 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.