The MA in Business Ethics and Social Responsibility from Warnborough College is suitable for any type of business or organisation because it begins with a philosophical base. This understanding can then be applied to any specialisation of business.
Who should do this?Managers, or other individuals in the workplace, concerned with important moral and reputational issues that arise in the context of business activities. It is also relevant to the consumer, the person who enjoys the benefits of what businesses produce.
It will help candidates:
- To foster an understanding of the moral, social and economic environments within which moral issues occur
- To introduce to the candidate the moral concepts and theories that are required to tackle these problems
- To develop the necessary reasoning and analytical skills for accomplishing this.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The nature of capitalism
- The workplace - basic issues
- The workplace – the challenges
- Moral choices facing employees
- Job discrimination
- The environment
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Start date: 1st of any month
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Philosophy & Ethics Corporate Social Responsibility View 43 other Masters in Philosophy & Ethics in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Candidates should possess at least a recognised undergraduate degree in the same or related discipline. We are willing to consider other criteria for admission on an individual basis.
- A full curriculum vitae/resumé.
- A brief autobiography.
- A brief research proposal, if you are choosing either research or projects options.
- Copies of all academic transcripts. Please include English translations if your transcripts are in another language.
- Two references. From employers, business partners, and/or academics.
- A scanned copy of your passport or government-issued ID showing your name, date of birth and photograph.
- Two passport-size photographs (if you are posting a paper application).
- Application fee of €100.
- All other relevant and related information or documentation (e.g. scholarship requests, etc.)
International80 EUR/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 80 EUR per credit during 16 months.
EU/EEA80 EUR/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 80 EUR per credit during 16 months.
- €80* per ECTS credit / €160 per US credit
- *Fees refer to tuition only. It does not include ancillary expenses such as required materials (see above), textbooks, internet connections, postage, telephone calls, insurance and printing.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.