Students who complete this program of Automotive Science at the Kyushu University will have the following skills and knowledge: firstly, the ability and expertise to play a central role in automobile-related fields in industry and at research institutes, governmental agencies and other organizations; secondly, the skills necessary to apply their expertise in one or more subjects they majored in, such as applied chemistry, mechanical engineering, electrical and electronic engineering, psychology and economics, to automobile research & development and policymaking.
Specifically, the above skills and knowledge comprise the following:
Knowledge and understanding:
- To illustrate the relationship between subjects they majored in, such as applied chemistry, mechanical engineering, electrical and electronic engineering, psychology and economics, and automobile research & development and business management;
- Of the process and methods to embody the demand for next-generation automobiles in real-life automobiles and automobile-related policies.
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Advanced Automotive Materials
- Steels for Automotive Vehicles
- Joining and Composites of Automotive Parts
- Science of Plastic Deformation
- Microstructure Control of Nonferrous Materials for Automotive Vehicles
- Energy Material Science
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Prepare the application forms and other required documents.
- Mail the documents to each admission once before the deadline or deliver them in person.
International3938 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3938 EUR per year during 24 months.
National3938 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3938 EUR per year during 24 months.
535,800 Japanese Yen
Living costs for Fukuoka
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.