About the education
Innovative environments, methods and tools
The education at Halmstad University is characterised by our profiling as a university that drives innovation. This program is strongly linked to the University's research in AI and machine learning. The focus is on the development of digital services based on knowledge extracted from data.
Part of the Information Technology programme of Halmstad University is carried out together with master’s students in informatics. This gives you an interdisciplinary perspective and the opportunity to develop technical solutions that match existing needs in society.
The Master's programme in Information Technology prepares you for an advanced development role within the industry.
- Artificial Intelligence
- Perspectives on Data Science
- Algorithms, Data Structures and Problem Solving
- Engineering Mathematics
- Edge Computing and Internet of Things
- Image Analysis
- Learning Systems
- Big Data Parallel Programming
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences General Engineering & Technology Machine Learning View 91 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Sweden
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor of Science degree (equivalent of 180 Swedish credit points/ECTS credits at an accredited university) in an engineering subject or in computer science. Courses in computer science, computer engineering or electrical engineering of at least 90 higher education credits, including thesis. Courses in mathematics of at least 30 higher education credits or including calculus, linear algebra and transform methods.
- Applicants must have written and verbal command of the English language equivalent to English course 6 in Swedish Upper-Secondary School.
International14040 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28081 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
- 288,000 SEK per full programme
Living costs for Halmstad
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.