The educational goal of the Master's Program in the Department of Hydrogen Energy at Kyushu University Systems is to help students gain the ability to understand the materials, processes, and safety engineering that are the basic elements of hydrogen energy technology, on the basis of mechanical engineering fundamentals, and to be able to understand and design machines and devices for hydrogen energy systems.
- To achieve this goal, the program provides the following opportunities through research for a master's thesis under the categories of advanced expertise subjects, advanced specific subjects, and ability development subjects:
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Hydrogen Utilization Processes
- Fuel Cell Systems
- Solid Mechanics
- Fatigue and Fracture of Materials
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Prepare the application forms and other required documents.
- Mail the documents to each admission once before the deadline or deliver them in person.
International4123 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4123 EUR per year during 24 months.
National4123 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4123 EUR per year during 24 months.
- 535,800 Yen
Living costs for Fukuoka
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.