These training courses concentrate on the development of specific strategic skills used in consultancy such as; entry and diagnosis, group dynamics, communicating strategies, managing interventions, and other tools and techniques important in successful management Consulting.
Students can study our management consulting training courses at the Award, Certificate, and Diploma Levels. This Diploma in Professional Consulting (Level 7) at Brighton School of Business and Management, which on an academic level is a RQF Level 7, is equal to a Master’s Degree, an Integrated Master’s Degree, a Postgraduate Diploma, a Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) and a Postgraduate Certificate.
- The course covers essential strategic models and theories of Consultancy and the impact they have on your clients. The course is designed to improve your strategic skills and techniques as a professional Consultant, how these can be applied when advising a client
- You will apply the theories and models you will have learned to everyday practical situations in order to complete the course assignments which are required to pass the course and gain your managing consulting certification
- The certification is Nationally recognised and also has credits that are transferable onto other courses.
- By successfully completing this course, students will be able to show their future customers that they have the required knowledge and skills to give professional consultancy advice. A professional qualification can also assist with obtaining client contracts and secure future employment opportunities
- Principles of professional consulting
- Leadership in professional consulting
- Practice of professional consulting
- Leading innovation and change through professional consulting
- Personal and professional development for professional consultants
- Professional consulting expertise
- Delivering client requirements through professional consulting
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Courses are taken via online distance learning so you can start your course on the Monday following your successful application
or 62 for extended diploma
DisciplinesManagement Studies Organisational Behaviour View 364 other Masters in Management Studies in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Be 19 years of age and over
- Have previous work experience as a consultant in any sector or similar job role
International1317 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1317 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
National1317 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1317 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.