The Master of Arts in Management at Universität Freiburg / Université de Fribourg is designed to lead to a career as a manager or specialist in a company, non-profit organisation or administrative department. The university course in business administration/management provides future graduates with all the knowledge and methods they need to understand how a company functions and how decision processes are efficiently and effectively carried out. Graduates will be ready to face the challenges of large multinational companies or small and medium enterprises in operational, marketing, auditor, or consultant or junior consultant positions.
Our graduates take up a variety of positions after their studies, for example:
- Marketing manager in a consumer goods or industrial goods company;
- Consultant in a consulting firm or in-house consulting departement;
- Human resources project manager in a large firm or SME;
- Tax advisor or auditor;
- Controller in the private or public sector;
- Analyst in a financial institution.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial management;
- Management of accounting information and control;
- Human resources management;
- Management of non-profit organisations;
- Management of information technologies;
- International management
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 83 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Switzerland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Holders of a university bachelor's degree issued by a Swiss University School are admitted without preconditions for master studies if they have acquired, depending on the desired master studies, 60 or 90 ECTS credits in the same branch of study . Supplements may however be required. The same principle applies to holders of a foreign university bachelor's degree, recognized and deemed equivalent by the University of Friborg.
- Holders of a Swiss or foreign university bachelor's degree, recognized and deemed equivalent by the University of Friborg, who do not meet this condition can be admitted to master's studies with prerequisites (to be completed before entering the master's ) and / or supplements (to be completed during master's studies). These study services must not exceed 60 ECTS credits in total. The same applies to holders of a bachelor's degree from a Swiss specialist school, according to the conventions in force.
International1650 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 825 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
National1366 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 683 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
CHF 720 National
CHF 870 International
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.