The core IMPM program is a set of five modules of 10 days each that take place over 18 months, organized by managerial mindsets.
Accompanying these modules are all kinds of intriguing activities, in the class and out: Co-coaching, Friendly Consulting, Dedicated Tables, Managerial Exchanges, and Impact Teams. Attending the five modules and completing the papers and managerial exchange satisfactorily will result in the awarding of the IMPM Certificate.
Those who wish to receive the Masters in Management Degree from McGill University or a MSc in International Executive Management from Lancaster University, beyond the IMPM Certificate, write a Final Paper that allows them to probe more deeply into an issue of key concern to them.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Managing Self: The Reflective Mindset
- Managing Organizations: The Analytic Mindset
- Managing Relationships: The Collaborative Mindset
- Managing Change: The Action Mindset
- Managing Context: The Worldly Mindset
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
International applicants are advised to apply well in advance of these dates because immigration procedures may be lengthy.
DisciplinesMaster in Management (MIM) View 14 other Masters in Master in Management (MIM) in Canada
- Masters Degree applicants must normally have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university; a post-graduate degree is, of course, welcomed.
- Applicants with an MBA or EMBA will find IMPM quite different and are invited to apply.
- Candidates with no degree but who have other relevant qualifications may be eligible.
International2230 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1115 CAD per semester and a duration of 18 months.
National2230 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1115 CAD per semester and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.