A part-time course-based online program on the fundamentals of clinical epidemiology, consisting of four full-term courses. A unique option in Canada, this program offers maximum flexibility for working professionals and students, or post-graduate trainees already enrolled in another program, from anywhere in the world.
We offer a master degree in Clinical Epidemiology at McMaster University. No research traineeship or thesis required, course-based education only. Courses include fundamentals of health research and evaluation methods, introduction to biostatistics, introduction to research methods for randomized controlled trials, and systematic review methods.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Fundamentals of Health Research and Evaluation Methods
- Introduction to Biostatistics
- Introduction to Research Methods for Randomized Controlled Trials
- Systematic Review Methods
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences View 9 other Masters in Public Health in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Honours Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- B+ (B- for Engineering) minimum average, based on a full year equivalent of final year courses (3rd/4th level) relevant to the program
- Each program may set additional/higher requirements
- Degrees and grades from foreign universities are evaluated for their equivalency to McMaster’s
- Departments or programs may establish additional requirements, such as scores on the Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
- Admission is competitive: meeting the minimum requirements does not guarantee admission
- The admission decision is not subject to appeal
- Applicants who do not meet the above mentioned requirements, should consult the Graduate Calendar to determine the requirements for exceptional cases
International7276 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3638 CAD per semester and a duration of 16 months.
National7276 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3638 CAD per semester and a duration of 16 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.