Programme features of the Business Tourism and Events Management Master offered by Euroaula Tourism School Barcelona
Acquire the knowledge and skills required to plan, organise, and manage events, exhibitions and conferences.
- 100% Hands-On Training
Apply the knowledge acquired in the events and business tourism sector.
Learn about the latest tendencies in business tourism and know how to manage and implement them.
- Global Vision
Develop management and leadership skills necessary to organise any type of professional event.
Our Faculty is lead by a team of active managers and specialists to enhance excellence in post-university learning.
- Congress and Convention Manager
- MICE Department Manager
- Protocol and PR Specialist
- Event Planner
- Public Institution Manager
- Wedding Planner
Get a Double Recognised Degree:
The qualificcation awarded by the University of Girona is a specific qualification issued by the University of Girona Foundation, which is fully recognised
The degree earned by Euroaula, Tourism School Barcelona, is an Euroaula specific title. Euroaula has been training future tourism professionals for over 30 years.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategic Management in a Global Business Environment
- Corporate Finance and Management Accounting
- Systems and Operations
- Human Resources Management: Leadership and Teamwork Skills
- Principles of Online Marketing, Social Networks and Online Reputation
- Relationship Marketing and Customer Experience
- Management Communication Skills
- Business Ethics and Sustainability
- Business Tourism Management (An Introduction to the Events Industry - MICE)
- Types of Events in the Business Tourism Industry
- Event Design and Planning
- Marketing and Communication for Events
- Public Relations and Protocol
- Event Management: Operation and Logistics
- Project Management for Events
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation for Business Tourism
- Final Dissertation
- Professionals who wish to enter the MICE sector and the corporate events industry.
- Graduate and diploma holders who wish to expand their knowledge in business tourism and events management.
- Professionals who wish to create and manage their own events company.
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Event Management Tourism & Leisure View 33 other Masters in Tourism & Leisure in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Official University Degree
- If the official Degree is not from Spain, it will be necessary to translate and legalize it
- In case of not having an official Degree, a document of the last official studies must be presented
- Copy of your Passport / DNI (ID)
- Motivation letter
- Current curriculum vitae
International7000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7000 EUR per year during 9 months.
National7000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7000 EUR per year during 9 months.
Living costs for Barcelona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.