All our professors are engaged in outstanding research activities ranging from foundational sciences to the most advanced applied areas. In undertaking this new educational path in Mechatronics Engineering , it is the general intention of our faculty to create a friendly environment, characterized by a strong and fruitful student-teacher interaction.
Internship in one of the various departments involved with Mechatronics Engineering at Tor Vergata University of Rome will be offered to dedicated students willing to learn more about basic technologies and advanced measurement procedures in mechanics and electronics.
Last but by no means least, Rome, the Eternal City, with its unequaled historical heritage of artworks and monuments, will offer to all our students a unique chance of cultural growth in their spare time.
- Jobs in research and development departments, either in university/research institutes or industries, for the design of new mechatronic devices
- Design and management of mechatronic equipment for manufacturing
- Design and development of mechatronic systems for robotic applications
- Design and development of mechatronic systems for automotive applications
- Design and development of mechatronic systems for aerospace applications
- Jobs in research and control laboratories within universities and other public and private research institutes using Mechatronics techniques for automation, transportation, robotics
- Management and quality control in industrial plants
- Design and production of biomedical devices
- Research and development laboratories
- Departments of production and quality control in manufacturing companies and companies interested in mechanical and electronic innovation such as automotive, space, robotics.
Such multidisciplinary training enables students to interact with commercial and research organisations specifically involved in different fields of design and production and to continue their higher-education training, e.g. with Master’s Degrees, PhDs and Specialisation Schools.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Innovative Materials with laboratory
- Kinematics & dynamics of mechanism
- Robot Mechanics
- Digital Electronics
- Power Electronics and Electrical Drives
- Internal Combustion Engines
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering General Engineering & Technology Mechatronics View 4 other Masters in Mechatronics in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Programs Prerequisites You may be asked to attach at DELPHI website during the application procedure:
- A first-level (3-years) University Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Curriculum Vitae in English (any format)
- Motivation Letter (in English, any format)
- English proficiency certificate for non-English mother tongue
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1156 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1156 EUR per year during 24 months.
- Tuition fees for Italian and EU students depend on the student's family income.
Living costs for Roma
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.