Master the skills needed to establish yourself as a leader with an understanding of the global market, while becoming a subject matter expert in sourcing goods and consumer delivery. Develop the skills to interpret and analyze data as well as implement best business practices through Kettering University Online’s uniquely interactive and supportive learning environment.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Foundations Of Supply Chain Management
- Collaboration In Supply Chain Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Financial Management
- Supply Chain Logistics
- Procurement And Risk Management
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 13 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A minimum of a 3.0 on a 4.0 Grading System, or International equivalency
- 85 Overall Grade Point Average on a 100 grade point scale (former Kettering University scale)
- Three (3) letters of recommendation (one from a current supervisor)
- Statement of Purpose
- Transcripts from all academic institutions attended
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.