Work, Organizational and Personnel Psychology from University of Coimbra addresses both the explanatory scientific approach to human behavior and contexts and the intervention. It includes evidence-based models, combined with methodology and research activities, and combines new developments in traditional WOP-P topics with emergent ones.
Students at Work, Organizational and Personnel Psychology from University of Coimbra will be prepared for:
- Gathering information about the client's needs by means of methods, clarifying and analysing the needs to a point where meaningful further action can be taken.
- Proposing and negotiating goals with the client, establishing acceptable and feasible goals, and specifying criteria for evaluating goal fulfilment at a later time.
- Carrying out assessment by means of interviewing, testing and observation of individuals in a setting relevant for the service demanded.
- Carrying out assessment by means of interviewing, testing and observation of groups in a setting relevant for the service demanded.
- Carrying out assessment by means of interviews, surveys, and other methods and techniques which are appropriate for studying organisations in a relevant setting
- Work psychology
- Organizational psychology
- Personnel psychology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
- Programme countries: – Universities of Valencia, Barcelona, and Coimbra to Sept 15th and University of Bologna to June 15th
- Partner countries: June 15th
DisciplinesPsychology Organisational Behaviour Human Resource Management View 8 other Masters in Psychology in Portugal
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Your official degree in Psychology.
- Your official academic transcripts in Psychology
- English language certificate, if available.
- CV – Standard European Format only
- 2 letters of reference (one preferably academic).
- A proof of nationality based on the provision of the documents listed in the PRADO website (preferably your passport).
- A recent photo of yourself
- The WOP Student Commitment.
- A motivation letter
International3500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3500 EUR per year during 24 months.
National3500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3500 EUR per year during 24 months.
Residents of partner countries (defined by Erasmus+): 9000 euros per year
Living costs for Coimbra
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.